Welcome to the October 2021 edition of the Office of Fair Trading’s (OFT) Security Buzz, an e-newsletter for Queensland security providers.
In this edition
- What licence do locksmiths need in Queensland?
- Checking in and when you can refuse entry
- Have you completed your ongoing training?
- What you need to know about reapplying for an expired licence
- Online licence applications coming soon
- When a security firm licence is required
- Working while waiting for your licence renewal
- Security compliance update
- Understanding and managing risk in the security industry
- Why security providers should get the COVID-19 vaccine